Travel InformationThis page still has 2019 information • We'll be updating this as soon as we have new information.
Major Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Flights: Non-stop and one stop flights available from
Average round trip cost: US$342
Airlines: Southwest, Alaska, Spirit, American, JetBlue, Sun Country, Delta, Hawaiian, United, Frontier.
Taxi and Shuttle Information: Taxi terminal access is as follows:
- Terminal 2: east outside door # 8
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door # 7
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door # 7 and south curb, outside door #6
Ride Sharing Information: Ride share services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Terminal pick-up locations for ride share service providers are as follows:
- Terminal 2: east outside door #8
- Terminal 3: South curb, west end outside door #4
- Terminal 4: Level 1, north curb, far west end outside door #1
- Terminal 4: Level 1, south curb, far east end, outside door #8.
Travel Tip: Customers should arrange their ride once they have all of their bags and are ready to exit the terminal.
Rental Car Agencies: 14 companies available.
Things to Do - Visit Scottsdale
Things to Do - Visit Phoenix